|Product Name:||Clear Toughened Glass||Material:||High Quality Float Glass|
|Size:||Customized||Application:||Guardrail, Glass Door|
clear float glass,
toughened safety glass,
impact resistant clear tempered glass
Tempered glass and Heat strengthened glass is formed by heating glass to the softening point in a horizontal tempering furnace and then quickly cooling it with cold air. This technique resists compressive stress on the surface and tensile stress inside which provides bending/shock resistance.
1) Safety (tempered), when broken, it splits into very small harmless particles.
2) Strong intensity. Heat-strengthened glass is approximately twice as strong as annealed glass of the same thickness, and tempered glass is about 4 times.
3) Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
4) Deep process not available: tempered glass can not be cut, drill hole and other further process.
5) Tempering logo & pattern printing available: tempered glass can printed special logo and pattern with enamel by silkscreen.
6) Different kinds of glass like clear tempered glass, tinted glass and various patterned glass (including Aqualite, Nashiji, Mlstlite, Oceanic, Rain, Raindow, Gluechip, Flash and other popular pattern) are available
Tempered glass is a kind of safety glass and widely used in places where have higher requirements for mechanical strength and safety, such as shower room, glass door, curtain wall, facade window, indoor partition, furniture, partition which is close to heat source or suffers more strong cold and hot shock.
◆National "3C" compulsory certification
◆EU EN12150 certification
◆US ANSIZ97.1 certification