|Product Name:||Low Iron Clear Glass||Color:||Extra Clear|
|Thickness:||3mm~12mm||Edge:||Mat C, Mat V, Polished C, Polished V|
|Product Feature:||Safety, High Transmittance, High Aesthetics, Friendly Environment||Shape:||Flat,Curve,rectangular Or Custom|
|Application:||Curtain Wall,glass Panel,building||Sample:||Available|
clear toughened glass,
clear float glass,
ISO9001 low iron clear tempered glass
1. Excellent clarity ensures true colors are seen and optimum vision quality is achieved when looking through the glass.
2. Offers a high level of light transmittance.
3. Creates maximum light inside rooms due to the products high level of transparency.
4. Particularly beneficial for thicker laminated products, affording a high level of transparency.
5. The edges of the glass remain white, unlike other glass making it ideal for use in furniture.
Ultra clear float glass product with 75% less iron content than standard float glass.
Standard clear float glass has an inherent green tinge, which is more apparent when viewing the edge of the glass, or in stacks of glass panels. This is due to the iron content in the silicate (sand). Extra Clear low iron glasses contain approximately one quarter of the iron content of standard clear float glass, providing an extra clear glass that is crystal clear in appearance.
Low iron glass ingredient:%
|Visible Light transmittace (%)||Visible Light reflectivity(%)||Shading coefficient||U-value(W/m2K)||UV penetration(%)|
Maximum Size: 2400 x 3660mm
Minimum Size: 300 x 300mm
Low iron glass is ideal in decorative and furniture applications
Interior and Exterior decoration of the Buildings
Arts and Crafts
Furniture and Bathroom products