|Product Name:||Glass Partition||Material:||High Quality Float Glass|
|Size:||Customized||Application:||Furniture, Windows, Guardrail|
|Usage:||Commercial Glass Doors||Sample:||Available|
clear toughened glass,
toughened safety glass,
10mm thick tempered safety glass
Tempered Glass, also called Toughened Glass, is manufactured from normal annealed glass via a thermal tempering process in which the glass is subjected to heat till its softening point and then rapidly cooled. This gives the glass its strength. Fully tempered glass is 4 to 5 times stronger than annealed glass of similar thickness. And fully tempered glass is regarded as safety glass because when it breaks it disintegrates into small blunt pieces.
1) Safety (tempered), when broken, it splits into very small harmless particles.
2) Strong intensity. Heat-strengthened glass is approximately twice as strong as annealed glass of the same thickness, and tempered glass is about 4 times.
3) Outstanding performance in resisting thermal stress and wind-load.
4) Deep process not available: tempered glass can not be cut, drill hole and other further process.
5) Tempering logo & pattern printing available: tempered glass can printed special logo and pattern with enamel by silkscreen.
6) Different kinds of glass like clear tempered glass, tinted glass and various patterned glass (including Aqualite, Nashiji, Mlstlite, Oceanic, Rain, Raindow, Gluechip, Flash and other popular pattern) are available
1. Glass door,
2. Glass partition wall,
3. Glass table top,
4. Glass railing, glass balustrade,
5. Glass curtain wall, facade. etc..