||Custom Tempered Glass
||Building Glass, Bathroom Shower Door
||Acid Etched Glass, Bulletproof Glass, Decorative Glass, Heat Absorbing Glass, Heat Reflective Glass, Low-E Glass
Ribbed toughened laminated glass,
Tempered toughened laminated glass,
Ribbed clear laminated glass
Ribbed Laminated Tempered Glass Fluted Laminated Glass
Laminated glass consists of a combination of two or more sheets of glass with one or more plastic interlayers. Upon impact, it cracks but however, it adheres to the safety interlayer and does not fall freely as pieces that may cause injury. There is design flexibility and has high-performance durability. It is also multi-functional at the same time preserves the inherent aesthetic appeal of glass. It can also be made to incorporate features that are weather-proof, dust-free and soundproof.
- Strengthen: When broken, its fragments remain firmly bonded onto the interlayer film minimizing the risk of injury to people and properties.
- Security: it offers greater protection for lives and properties compared to other glass products. The broken Laminated
- Glass is not so easily penetrated by forced entry and this serves as a deterrent to burglars and petty thieves. A multilayered glass lamination can be bullet resistant.
- Sound Reduction: Laminated Glass helps to damp noise transmission due to the effective use of the PVB interlayer as illutrated in the comparison chart of Sound Transmission Loss graph.
- Energy Conservation: Tinted Laminated Glass with colored PVB can reduce solar heat transmittance from sunlight which lowers air conditioning energy consumption and costs.
Decorative Tempered Glass :
1. High strength tempered glass can endure strong impact.
2. High thermal stability glass provide long time service.
3. Tempered process makes glass shards in fine pieces and safe edge.
4. Toughened glass usually be good choice for Office Partition Glass Wall, clear, frosted, tinted, every customer choose depend on her interest.
1. Curtain walls, glass ribs;
2. Interior windows and doors, partitions, walls and floors;
3. Glass rails;
4. Show cases;
5. Solar products;
6. Household appliances, furniture, lights and top craft works