|Product Name:||Glass Tempered Glass||Thickness:||2~22mm|
20 mm toughened glass is a type of glass with even compressive stress on the surface which is made by heating float glass to nearly softening point and then cooling it down rapidly by air. During the instant cooling process, the exterior of glass is solidified due to rapid cooling while the interior of the glass is cooled down relatively slowly. The process will bring the glass surface compressive stress and the interior tensile stress which can improve the mechanical strength of glass by germination and result in good thermal stability.
1. 5 times harder than ordinary float glass, stronger resistance to thermal breakage than annealed or heat strengthened glass.
2. Once breakage occurs, the glass disintegrates into small cubical fragments, which are relatively harmless to human body.
3. It withstands abrupt temperature change of 220 Centigrade.
4. Sizes are produced as per customer request.
Decorative Tempered Glass :
1. High strength tempered glass can endure strong impact.
2. High thermal stability glass provide long time service.
3. Tempered process makes glass shards in fine pieces and safe edge.
4. Toughened glass usually be good choice for Office Partition Glass Wall, clear, frosted, tinted, every customer choose depend on her interest.
|Application:||Glass curtain wall, facade. etc..||Feature:||Deep Processing|
|Color:||Clear||Product Name:||20 mm toughened glass|